During the renewal process of GraphPad Prism a MachineID and your system name is required. This MachineID identifies your unique system for licensing purposes.
Follow the steps below to gather your MachineID:
- Open GraphPad Prism
- Select Help > About GraphPad Prism
- Locate the MachineID on the center of the newly opened Window.
Follow these steps to gather your Computer Name:
- Press Windows key + R
- In the Run dialog box, type "cmd". Click OK
- When the command line window opens. Type "hostname". Press Enter
- Make a note of the hostname that it returns.
- Choose Apple menu > System Preferences, then click Sharing.
The computer name for your Mac appears at the top of Sharing preferences.
- Start a Conversation - Include your Name, Email Address, PID, Computer Name (Host Name), Fund Number. We'll follow up with you with the next steps.