If you are a VT Gmail user primarily and you want people on the FBRI email system to be able to see your calendar, the only way to accomplish this is by creating a link to your calendar and sharing the link with them.
To create the link in Gmail:
- On a computer, open your Google Calendar
- In the top right, click the gear icon, then Settings
- Click the name of the calendar you want to share on the left
- Click Integrate Calendar
- On the right / middle, scroll down until you see the window / box titled Integrate Calendar and look for the URL listed as Secret Address in iCal Format
- Copy this link to share your calendar and email it to the person you want to share your calendar with.
To add the calendar to Outlook:
In Outlook, click File > Account Settings > Account Settings.
On the Internet Calendars tab, click New.
Paste the calendar address you received, by pressing CTRL+V, and click Add.
In the Folder Name box, type the name of the calendar as you want it to appear in Outlook, and then click OK.
When you start Outlook, it checks Google Calendar for updates and downloads any changes. If you keep Outlook open, it also periodically checks for and downloads updates. (Google Calendar tells Outlook how often to check for updates.)
NOTE: Changes you make in Outlook aren’t sent to the Google Calendar. To update the Google calendar, open Google Calendar from a browser.