General Restrictions for the P-Card
- Radioactive materials, (except for Environmental Health and Safety Services) These materials must be purchased through Environmental Health and Safety Services.
- Yearly maintenance and/or service agreements paid monthly having an annual cost exceeding $2,000.
- Copier maintenance contracts.
- Printing and Copying. Printing Services should be used. Blacksburg campus organizations can spend up to $50, off-campus organizations can spend up to $300, and the National Capital Region (NCR) can spend up to $2,000 per order with a commercial vendor.
- New and used licensed vehicles.
- Telecommunications goods and services Purchases of all telecommunications products, services and/or maintenance contracts on telecommunications hardware and software (i.e., telephones, telephone systems, two-way radios, microwave transactions, internet subscription services, cell phones (new and replacement), cell phone accessories, XM Radio, and any cable or satellite TV services) must be purchased/requested through Communications Network Services (CNS). Cellular telephone purchases and monthly service charges are processed by CNS.
- Respirators and cartridges. To ensure maximum safety and effectiveness, respirators and cartridges require technical support. This includes matching the product to the intended application and sizing to ensure a protective fit. To accomplish this, respirators and cartridges should be ordered directly from Environmental Health and Safety Services. They can be ordered by e-mail at email@example.com or by directly contacting the Occupational Health and Industrial Hygiene Division at 231-2509. Respirators and cartridges should not be ordered directly from suppliers.
- Suppliers with an expedited payment process.
or drag and drop files