- FBRI Help Center
- EHS and Facilities
- EHS Training
Training Module Troubleshooting
Be sure you have done what you were instructed to do on the Launch page
- Enable/update Adobe Flash (to version 11.0 or higher) on your computer; links are provided for Chrome users and Firefox users.
- Clear the cache in your browser and launch the training again.
- Try a different browser to relaunch the training. Some users have found they better luck with Firefox than with Chrome. Or, there are several things you can do to help Chrome function properly:
- Even if you have Flash installed, ensure that your browser has Flash enabled.
- Add www.ehss.vt.edu to the “Allow” sites section.
- Try using a different computer to verify it is not a system issue at Virginia Tech.