- All Virginia Tech students and faculty staff members have Virginia Tech Zoom Pro accounts, where they can host, schedule, participate in, and record meetings for free on the cloud.
- All Virginia Tech affiliates can host, schedule, record, and participate in meetings.
- Students can host meetings with up to 100 participants.
- Faculty and staff members can host meetings with up to 200 participants.
- External collaborators can join VT Zoom meetings.
Meeting recordings and transcripts
- Zoom meetings recorded on the cloud have transcripts automatically generated.
- All WebEx recordings will be automatically be transferred to Kaltura, our new video hosting platform.
- Zoom recordings can be made available publicly on the Internet.
Logging into Zoom
Log into Zoom through the Virginia Tech Zoom portal at https://virginiatech.zoom.us.
- If you had a free Zoom account at https://zoom.us using your Virginia Tech email address, log in at https://virginiatech.zoom.us to access your Virginia Tech Pro account.
SEARCH FOR ZOOM ON THIS SITE FOR MORE INFORMATION AND GUIDES!