Start a conversation

Requesting Building Access

The FBRI controls building access through a combination of cards / badges, and 2-factor fingerprint scanning for access to secured areas. 

If you need access to the building, card readers, or fingerprint scanners, have your Lab Manager, PI, or supervisor visit this page to access the Online Access Form to submit a request for a proximity card.  

If you are a new member of the FBRI, please make sure you have already fulfilled all HR requirements before requesting access.  If you are needing fingerprint access, we will schedule a time to capture your fingerprint and any other required information.

PLEASE NOTE: If you are a member of a lab or department, your building access request(s) should be submitted by a supervisor in that area.

ALSO NOTE: Carilion Clinic maintains and administers our badges and access so your request may take a few days to complete. 

Choose files or drag and drop files
Was this article helpful?
  1. Jed Krisch

  2. Posted
  3. Updated