You have the ability to dial yourself or another user to join your meeting by phone device. You can access both these features upon joining or hosting a meeting.
- Host account that is Pro and subscribed to call out feature
- For international call out or call me, the host must be logged in and join the meeting
The feature does not work with Meeting Connector/Corp users.
How to Use Call Me
You can dial your own phone device to access any meeting from your phone device.
- First select either Join Audio or Audio Options
- Then select Call Me to enter your phone device's number.
- Next you will need select your country by selecting the country flag drop down menu.
- Enter the number of the phone device in which you wish to dial; Then select Call Me.
How to Use Call Out
- First select Invite to bring up the meeting information.
- Then select Invite by Phone.
- Enter the invitee's name.
- Next you will need to make sure to select the correct country by selecting the country flag drop down menu. (i.e. Identical to Dial Me)
- Enter the number of the phone device in which you wish to dial; Then select Call.
Note: If you are dialing a phone number that includes an extension, type a hyphen "-" after the phone number and then type the extension. For example, 6032331333-156 dials the number and then extension 156.
This information was taken from here: https://support.zoom.us/hc/en-us/articles/200942859-How-To-Use-Telephone-Call-Out-