Start a conversation

Requesting New Access to a Server

If you are needing console access to a Linux server or one of the FBRI's HPC clusters, have your Lab Manager, PI, or supervisor complete the Network Access Section in the Online Access Change Form.  

If you are looking to request access for a new employee, student, volunteer, etc., please visit this page.

[PLEASE NOTE]: The Online Access Form and Access Change Form requires your / PID username and password to login.  If possible, visit, login with your VT PID, then visit the Online Access Forms.  

Choose files or drag and drop files
Was this article helpful?
  1. Chris Bateson

  2. Posted
  3. Updated