Outlook for Mac currently does not support adding an Internet calendar, however, there is a workaround to have one show up:
- Login in https://webmail.vtc.vt.edu using your FBRI credentials.
- In the menu items in the bottom of the left hand bar, click calendar.
- Under your list of calendars, right click Other Calendars and choose Add Calendar.
- Select the Open Calendar from the Internet option and enter the URL to your Internet or Google calendar. Click OK.
- The calendar should now appear in your list of calendars under Other Calendars.
- To rename it to a more meaningful name, right click the new calendar and select Rename.
- The calendar should now be visible within Outlook for Mac. If not, close the application and restart.