Outlook for Mac currently does not support adding an Internet calendar, however, there is a workaround to have one show up:
- Login in https://webmail.vtc.vt.edu using your FBRI credentials.
- Select the app launcher (the 9 dot grid) at the top left, then click calendar.
- Under your list of calendars, right click Other Calendars and choose Open Calendar.
- You may search From Directory for any FBRI calendars you would like to add or use the Internet Calendar to add an internet calendar that you have a web link for(such as your gmail calendar.) Click Open to finalize your calendar addition.
- The calendar should now appear in your list of calendars under Other Calendars.
- To rename it to a more meaningful name, right click the new calendar and select Rename.
- The calendar should now be visible within Outlook for Mac. If not, close the application and restart.